what u want ????????

Sunday, February 12, 2012

"SAD AND MERRY"


when iam alone in my room...
i have so many walls to see..
i have messages to read on my cell..
i have all the missed calls to see...
AM I a coward???whats going on outside???
dont i have the balls to see..!!

AM I enjoying my loneliness
or AM I afraid of something..??
AM I a psycho or AM I very mad at something??
whatever is the reason...
one thing i can say on every season..
neither I AM a dumbo nor a nerd...
all the horrible sounds i had heard...
for now i would consider myself as an unflying bird..!!!

what i will become later on...
i dont know about that..
its not "hard and fast"..
but i had to doubt that...
things are for sure going to change...
i can only manage and arrange..
because its gods "SOMETHING",that makes our life vary..
all the comfort and burden of "SOMETHING" we had to carry....
i won't say,for that "SOMETHING" YOU NEED NOT TO WORRY...
only two words i can say for me and you all.."..SAD AND MERRY.."!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. too tough to understand..but good thinking n writing skills!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gives meaning to "Twenties" age.. :)

    ReplyDelete